Terbell Event Courses UK provides ICM certified Event Management Courses, Diplomas, Work Experience, Internships and Training, delivered by industry experts and held at the University College London, Birkbeck University, University of London, and Brighton.
Click here to read what our Event Management Students think about us!
Fast track your career in Event Management and Planning with our ICM Certified Courses.
All our Event Management Courses are designed with your career in mind. They concentrate on the practical and the planning skills that you will need to get your foot in the door of one of the most exciting industries that you will have ever worked in.
What is unique about Terbell Event Courses UK?
- Our tutors are the current leading event management professionals. No dull tutor regurgitating course notes! They really know their industry and will educate you with the most up to date and relevant information.
- Their real life experiences bring the course to life, giving you a truly enjoyable learning experience.
- Classes are small. It is important that we know our students. Average class sizes are 25 with a maximum of 30 students per course.
- On-going support for our graduates. We take pride in helping you to launch a successful career and provide job vacancies, networking and volunteering opportunities.
- Via our student intranet, we provide job opportunities and encourage students to network and to volunteer throughout the year.
- Held at the prestigious University College London, Birkbeck University both located a minute from Euston Square tube station. We also run courses in Brighton.
Gaining an ICM approved certification will show prospective employers that you are serious about your new career.